Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another day with very slow connection.

I don't know this has been how many times Telekom Malaysia with their "best" service of Streamyx got me very frustrated. Since early this morning until now, the speed is really slow.

Many streamyx users in my area reported the same problem. The "Fair Usage Policy" is really not fair for me. I've paid for 1.5mbps connection but what did I got? Lower than 512kbps.

But, what can I do. Only tmnet reaces my area. No 3g, no high speed internet. Just plain old Streamyx with the speed of 1909 ford in a highway with no limit competing with brand new Porsche.

My work that should be completed within a few hours takes me all day to finish. Wargh..!!!






ZAREN ENTERPRISE (MALAYSIA)
www.zaren.my   Search. Add. Buy. Sell. Rent. It's all about Real Estate in Malaysia.
Follow me on: FacebookTwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Number 2

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Networked Blog