Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why this blog called Number 2 and not Number 1..?

Hmm.. Why..? The answer to that question is quite simple for me..

There will be number one if there's no number two. Both are equally important.

I said so because of one simple principle. When someone wants to get something that is good for you what will you do..? Do you take the offer or you will ask someone else other than the first person. Means, second opinion is equally important before you make a decision.

Anybody who wants to share their own story are welcome here. Why..?

The more second opinion is better than only one or two. 2 is better that 1. 3 is better than 2. More than that will make it much better and merrier. Which one do you choose..?








ZAREN ENTERPRISE (MALAYSIA)
www.zaren.my   Search. Add. Buy. Sell. Rent. It's all about Real Estate in Malaysia.
Follow me on: FacebookTwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Number 2

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Networked Blog